Shoot us an email at email@example.com if you think you fit on any of our vacancies. Please note, that all the vacancies are currently remote but will be in-house roles as the current pandemic situation eases.
We are looking to hire a few WordPress Developer with at least 2 years of PHP and WordPress development experience. If you have worked on WordPress and love it, then we might be looking for you. But please be informed, that we are not looking for someone who can setup themes and plugins and get a site running. We are looking for someone, who will build one.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for this job (based on the experience of course).
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of either Vue JS and/or React JS
- Knowledge of how the core of WP works.
- A few samples that show your understanding of Hooks, Filters.
- Customizing plugins like WooCommerce, WP Job Manager, EDD and similar.
- Knowledge of REST API and creating custom endpoints.
We are looking to hire a SEO specialist with at least a year of experience. We are looking for some one who can setup our goals, track them and help us reach them.
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase our product’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the products’ website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- At least a year of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
We are looking for a highly organized and proactive project manager, with great communication skills and an ability to set clear boundaries to keep projects on track.
The main aspect of the role will be to manage WordPress web design and development projects, liaise with other team members to identify the best solutions for clients, and consult clients on their requirements. Occasionally you’ll be requested to assist Account Managers with the scope of new inquiries. You’ll need to be proactive, confident, and friendly with clients, have a solid understanding of the market and solutions we provide and have excellent attention to detail.
As our Project Manager, you will:
- Communicate with the client to gather requirements & source material
- Advise the client on the best solution for their needs
- Build and manage effective project teams
- Manage designers and developers to ensure client objectives are being met or exceeded
- Creatively solve problems
- Advice on design direction
- Provide status updates to the client
- Conduct quality control on the projects that you manage
- Set and manage clear boundaries in projects
- Manage project timelines and budgets
Activity in this role will be broken down as follows:
40% – Leading digital strategy through a set of Project Management skills
30% – Managing project teams and resource
30% – Know business related to WordPress and its products
Your main responsibility will be to confidently guide clients and teams through complex website projects, from concept to completion, delivering on time, on budget, and on spec.
You will take full ownership of your projects, and aim to plan and utilize all the available resources to deliver exceptional results within the budget. You will need to be an effective leader to your project team members, overseeing their task progress, and supporting them with alternatives when needed. You will be the one to monitor and control each and every step of your projects, making sure the milestones are hit and deadlines are met.
Being a project manager means you need to be on both sides of the project, you will need to be confident in challenging the client’s decisions, as well as be straightforward in supervising your team members’ progress. You will communicate with clients on the details and changes of the projects, with a promising and positive attitude yet considering the possibility of delivering with a limited budget and resources. You need to be brave to stand for yourself, your team, and the business.
To support the above, you need the following skills:
- You should also equip some solid knowledge on WordPress Website design and development, you should be the adviser and facilitator for your assigned designers and developers.
- You will also give the most suitable suggestions to clients. You will be the one who goes through the whole project cycle with the clients, and you will advise, support, and train them as the projects proceed.
- Through the whole cycle, you will manage the schedule for your team and control the resources you have, you will make adjustments where you see fit and own the time you and your team have.
- You will be the one who is responsible to deliver your projects within the budget, you should always be proactive and plan ahead, problem-solving and time management should be your most-used skills, you need to be flexible and adaptive.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing web design and development projects end to end, including management of people, time, and budgets
- Experience using the WordPress CMS
- Experience in Agency working environment
- Experience working in a team and managing different personality types
- Experience in working remotely
- Experience talking to clients in meetings, on the phone, and by email
- Experience giving presentations
- Understanding of web technology and how it can serve client’s needs (though you do not need to be able to write code)
- Detailed understanding and enthusiasm for WordPress (or willingness to learn quickly)
- Confidence using web-based applications
- Ability to understand business requirements of CodePixelzMedia and our clients
- Great customer service skills
- Refine processes that exist and develop new processes for the team and monitor the implementation
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals
Desired Person Specification:
- A ‘People Person’ is a must
- Be a proactive communicator
- A positive influencer
- A top-level Macro thinker and a soft micro executor
- A Decision Maker
- Confident and respective
- Effective problem solver
- A good eye for design
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- A quick learner
- A strong leader and a team player
- Passionate for sustainability
- Highly independent
- Able to work under pressure
- Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall working
- Experience with remote working
- Knowledge of Website Building and UX/UI design
- Familiarity with Project Management and remote-work tools
Didn't find a role that fits your expertise, but still want to work with us? Shoot us an email anyways with your Portfolio and we can take it from there.