Full Stack WordPress Developer (Remote)
The products you will be working on are themes and plugins for the WordPress community.
We do own our own themes and plugin stores where we are always working on exciting products to ease the life of a developer.
You can check out:
Elaborating your role in the team, you will be responsible for undertaking some project management-related tasks, assisting in client contracts, product development, and ultimately be the perfect go-to person for solving web development issues.
This is a very flexible position where you can work fully remotely. However, 2-3 working hours should overlap to our time, (UTC +5:45 ), Nepal.
Our preferred candidate is a WordPress veteran with strong work experience in building themes and plugins and web development all-in-all.
Your role in the company
- Help us Design, Create, deliver, and maintain top-notch websites for our clients.
- Perform Website optimization along with optimizing SEO for websites.
- Assist us in developing themes and plugins.
- Coordinate with the team in solving web development-related issues.
- Share knowledge and vice versa with the intent to grow as a team.
- 3+ years of expertise in PHP/WordPress development. Someone who codes clean.
- Experience with major tools like Elementor, WooCommerce, HubSpot, BuddyPress, and so on.
- Strong experience in Gutenberg.
- Experience and excel HTML, CSS, (SCSS/SASS)).
- Experience using Git and GitHub.
- Ability to convert designs (Figma, XD, PhotoShop) to a functioning website.
- Knowledge of full site editing.
- We don’t want to be micromanaging and no one likes to be working under such conditions anyway. Hence, the ideal candidate is expected to be a problem solver who is excited about the work.
- Experience with Shopify is a plus.
- You can work from anywhere you want, as this position is entirely remote (or in-house if you prefer that)
- Highly Flexible work time. We require you to overlap a few hours with (UTC +5:45), outside that you can feel free to work any time of the day, contributing 40hrs a week.
- We don’t want to be micromanaging and no one likes to be working under such conditions anyway. So, you will have full flexibility to own the work that has the desired outcomes.
- Everyone on our team is an expert in their field, and we believe in fairly compensating people for their efforts.
Who are we?
We are top WordPress agency from Nepal.
We are a team of Theme authors, plugin developers and core contributors.
We create eCommerce websites that are analytical, up-sell your products and learn from user behaviors. We like like-minded people and people who are fun to be around. A team of 15, with a common love for WordPress. We have worked on projects small, large and everything in between. An eCommerce store, that doesn’t interact with customers, a listing site, that doesn’t grow it’s user base and anything that isn’t intuitive are just pages. And there are a lot of pages out there in the web.
How will your’s be different?
Send in your applications to email@example.com